Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Road block ahead

What's up ahead that's causing a road block?

Photobucket

Mehhhhh!!

Photobucket
Sheeps galore! Herded by (what else, but) sheepdogs!

I'd never imagine I would encounter this scene, much less be in it! It's machiam like being in a movie. Hee hee!

Photobucket
They did say that there are more sheeps in NZ than there are people.

Edited: The above happened on Day 6 ( Day 5 was spent in New Plymouth, walking around, ating out at more fancy places and shopping!). We were en route to the Forgotten Highway 43, a so-called Scenic Route, which means it's also very winding, and which means I had to shut out one of my senses so as not to get motion sickness. So, I missed out on most of the scenes along the way, though I dare say that among the four of us, I napped the most. :P

No comments: